Friday, August 13, 2010

Lots of Firsts


As Ben and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary I reflected a little on this past year and all that we have done. It was a year of many "First..." and so I thought I would share a few of those with you guys. I know we didn't capture everything but here is some of it.
First time I realized Ben will always want a bite

First trip to Disneyland together...so much fun!

First time showing Ben my mad tomahawk throwing skills

Ben's first time throwing the tomahawk...not too shabby!

First Halloween together



First Thanksgiving together

First time taking Ben shooting with the Family

First Christmas

First Valentines Day...since it was on a Sunday Ben made an amazing dinner of Filet Mignon.

First Easter...Ben was in Pittsburgh presenting at a conference the few days before Easter, hence the lovely Pitt shirts :)

First Biplane ride

First Anniversary at Chefs Table

No comments:

Post a Comment