Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy 4th of July

I hope everyone had a nice 4th of July because we did! We started the morning off at the ward pancake breakfast. Later in the day we had a fun BBQ with some friends and our group was invited to this nice country club to watch a firework show put on by the country club. It was a great firework display. I would even say I enjoyed it more than the show Baton Rouge puts on. 

I am figuring out that it is hard to take pictures of two kids and manage to get a smile out of both of them. 






Ben and Harrison in their matching outfits
Evelyn's first popper
 Waiting for the fireworks
 Harrison snagged Evelyn's baby
 Not the best family picture but hey, we are all in it
 Evelyn and her friends Emily and Katie









1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Evelyn kissing Harrison's cheek. Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete