Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Last 2 months



Harrison is growing so much these days! I forgot how fast they grow out of clothes that first year! At his 2 month check up he was weighing in at 12 pounds 11 ounces (85-90%) and 24 1/2 inches long (50-75%). He is doing so well and is such a sweet little boy! 
(As you can see I failed to be consistent in what I wrote on the chalkboard. Dang. This will probably bother me for a long time.)

Easter was a nice relaxing day. We went to church and that evening made a nice ham dinner. Pretty simple but nice. 

 Evelyn enjoyed looking through the family Easter basket. This is probably the last year we can get away with just having one. As you can see in the picture below Evelyn has just woke up, but don't you just love Harrison's smile!

 Since we don't have a yard for your classic Easter egg hunt I hid a few around our living room for Evelyn to find. It was fun watching her find each one and take them all back to the basket.
 I was struggling to get a picture of her in her Easter dress, so this is as good as it gets :)
 Silly girl!
 I told Ben I might just have to use this against her when she gets older. Luckily she doesn't normally pick her nose! Gross!
Sweet Harrison!
 I love these two kids! Harrison rarely plays on the floor alone since his big sister loves to be right by his side! 

No comments:

Post a Comment