Monday, April 23, 2012

The last month


 This has become Evelyn's favorite thing to do when Daddy holds her in the recliner. She is already such a little climber...I am worried!
 The other day when I went to get Evelyn up from her nap this is what I found. Recently I set Evelyn in her crib on her bottom to pull a load of laundry out of the dryer and within those few seconds she had stood up. I walked past her door and it totally startled me. Luckily she didn't lean over or anything and fall. We have sense taken the bumper pad out and lowered the crib. It was kind of a sad day since her crib just doesn't look the same without her bumper pad. 
I love watching these two girlies play. During their last play date they successfully rolled on each other, crawled over each other, stole/shared toys and snacks, touched each others head/face and chatted. All in all I would say a successful play date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment